Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mamma Mia!


On Friday I had the day off from work, my roomie was at work and my 2 friends that were visiting has just left so I was home alone ( as usual) and bored, so I took a cue from my brother and decided to go to the movies. I went to go see Mamma Mia! partially because I love most of the cast that was in it and also because musicals hold a special place in my heart =)

My review on this movie is really good. The music was great and it kept a good pace. I have seen some musicals that are very drawn out and some point about 2/3 of the way in you are just like "If I hear one more goddamn song about you walking or running or dreaming Im going to throw something at the screen..." Mamma Mia! was honestly a toe-tapping movie. I suggest if you like musicals, or any of the cast members ( Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, etc..)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Thanks for the review. I want to see it too and may see if your mom wants to go.