Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Thank You

I would just like to take a moment to thank the East Providence Police Department....FOR NOTHING!!!

I was lost because Providence/East Providence Police decided to close off 3 exits on the highway without any notice or detour signs. So I decided to use my keen sense of direction to try and figure out the back roads (yea... that got me completely lost). At this point the rain is coming down so hard I cannot see and the intense lightning is the only thing lighting up the sky. 

I decided that I would call the Providence Police Dept. and they transfered me to the East Prov. PD...I explained how I am not from the area and that I am lost... the women very rudely told me that there are more important things going on and she told me to just go to a gas station....

HOW DARE SHE?! I am a girl, lost in a city, during a thunderstorm, at night... and she wants me to just pretty much let me guard down and get out of my car and ask directions?.... she's a damn cop, she should know better!!

My response, due to my stress level was.... "Thanks a fucking lot for nothing" and I hung up. Maybe not my best decision, but that bitch deserved it. 

More and more I cannot wait to get outta this place...

3 comments:

Theresa said...

While I agree that telling off a cop is not the best idea, I'd probably have reacted the same way if a law enforcement officer who was free enough to answer the phone was that rude to someone just asking for help.

Bill said...

You forgot to mention pork and pork products!

Pork, the other white meat!

Theresa said...

Pork...the one you love. ;-)