Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let me just say that I haven't gone to the movies since the winter and then in the past 5 days I have gone twice! Obviously Hollywood is doing something right!! haha

On Sunday I went to see "Batman: The Dark Knight"... and it was awesome!!! I'm not big into seeing movies based in comic books (i.e. The Hulk, Ironman, etc..), but I felt as though this was going to be really worth seeing. In general, I was never a fan of the Joker (I have a thing about clowns) but I'm not sure if it was because of Heath Ledger's recent passing or because I heard that it was the creepiest and most psychotic portrayal of a comic book villain ever. Let me tell you, for 2 1/2 hours I was on the edge of my seat with such a nervous feeling because there was no way of knowing what was going to happen next!... and it doesn't hurt that Christian Bale is absolutely gorgeous =) even if he does have an apparent temper  

 To all those who aren't really sure if it is really worth seeing or just being hyped up... go see it, this movie does not disappoint!  

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I've heard only good things. Maybe the hubby and I will go on a bender this weekend!