Sunday, August 31, 2008

Move-Ins

Yesterday Kierstin moved in to the house. I am so excited about it because it means that the house will be full again and I will have someone to talk to when Kayla is at work!! Plus it also means that school is starting and there will be a whole new pace in the house. I love it!! Plus I have the next 2 days off from work to just hang out with her and catch up!

Although move-in days can be stressful...this one was not bad at all because I was already moved in and settled and had nothing to worry about but helping out. It is a great feeling to know amongst everything else I have to deal with..moving is not one of them. 

Next is Sophia's turn to move in! That will be on Thursday...lets see how it goes =)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Glad to hear things are lookin' up for you. :-)