Sunday, August 3, 2008

A conclusion I came up with..

Change happens for a reason. It can be a small change like switching shampoos or it can be huge, like learning that just because something isn't exactly what you wanted doesn't mean it can't be everything you had hoped for. True bonds, true friendships cannot be torn by distance, in fact *ahem* absence makes the heart grow fonder.  ;)

Life throws curves, some expected, some unexpected, some wished for, and some absolutely damned. The thing about life is that it goes on. And the best way to deal with it is to make sure that you know that you are the only person that can make it a good or bad thing. 

This summer has been one of enlightenment for me. I have not enjoyed this summer one bit. It has been lonely. But in a way it helped me to realize that things aren't always going to go my way. I will never be able to have everything I want and as long as I have a select few important people in my life to help me through, everything will be okay... even when I feel like the bottom has dropped out.  

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Hang in there C. The tough moments really suck, but it's how we handle them that defines us. These are all "firsts" for you, and from what I can see, you're doing a pretty good job.

Sending you a big hug. :-)

Theresa said...

P.S. --> You NEVER need an invitation to visit us. Our door is always open. :-)

Bill said...

I need you to stop being so damn mature...it's freaking me out!! :-p

How am I supposed to get away with things if my younger sister is acting so mature?!?!

Now knock this off and come with me....we have food to throw at the next family dinner!!!

;-)