Sunday, December 14, 2008

In Three Words...

..Fuck my life!!!

I get to exit 6 on 95 going back to school and all of a sudden my car starts smoking!! I get off the exit and pull over half expecting a massive explosion to happen momentarily...freaking out, I call Dad (I mean seriously, what else would I do??) After that I called my friend Erin (thank goodness she lives 10 minutes from where I broke down) Then a cop comes and forces me to call AAA before I can call anyone else. AAA takes an hour and 15 minutes to come tow me ( they said it would be 30 minutes tops)...so I am waiting with Erin which was nice to catch up!! I tell the tow-man to leave my keys under the drivers side mat...he left them in the mechanic drop box...awesome! Dad and Ryan come up to put antifreeze/coolant in my car because we all figure it just overheated...wrong! Upon further inspection, the entire passenger side floor front and back are soaked with antifreeze...awesome! So needless to say it is probably heating cord (...or something like that?)

So now I am stranded in Providence and break is 4 days away....WTF??

....was this fucking necessary...no!

No comments: