Monday, December 8, 2008

Faith

I believe in God.
I honestly say my prayers before I go to bed at night.
I have unwavering faith in his power and that he has some "bigger plan" already laid out. 
I believe that he wouldn't throw any hurdle in my way if he knew I couldn't jump it.

With that being said, I feel like something big, no huge actually, is going to happen in my life that will make every unanswered "why?" and all these mental, physical, and emotional obstacles seem small and meaningless.

Hopefully it will come in the form of a string of blockbusters that gain me fame and recognition from all of Hollywood's greats, a star on Hollywood Boulevard, and hell, even an Oscar or 6...

...that's what I'm talkin about ;) 

3 comments:

Bill said...

So here I am, reading this thinking, 'wow..she's the spiritual type' and then I continue on to the end....

Firstly...very humble...:-p

Secondly....I think you have the whole 'pray for stuff' a little confused. I could be wrong, but I think you are using it incorrectly :-p

Courtney said...

I dont "pray for stuff"...I pray for people...duhh...i went to church once or twice!!

Theresa said...

"God helps those who help themselves"? :-)