Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Am Talented

I have managed to rack up $195 in traffic and parking tickets in the city of Providence in a mere 3 1/2 months. Not only that - but I have also managed to get 2 parking tickets in 3 hours within 20 feet of each other.... now that is talent. They don't teach you that shit in Driver's Ed... that can't be taught.

Just another thing to add to my list of why Providence is a terrible place to live. They set up Providence so you need a car, but every street is 2 hour parking... one of my classes lasts longer than that.. And last time I checked so does the average workday. They also do not allow overnight parking on the street so unless you are a one car family... your completely fucked. 

Am I the only one who has a problem with this??

1 comment:

Theresa said...

That's gotta suck... at least in NYC it's geared towards pedestrian/public transportation commuters.