Thursday, May 1, 2008

I go to school at "Chimp Eden"

I go to a rather well known, accredited university in Rhode Island. The calibur of education is high and I must say that the education I have receieved is something that I can walk with pride about. The professors have many years of experience and knowledge behind them, some are even published. There is just one thing that I can't help but wonder about...to work in the offices, do you even need a high school education??...

Since getting a job that makes me an employee of the university, I have realized that just because you work for a university, doesn't exactly mean that if you applied you'd be smart enough to get in....think about it

I have one question about a residence hall on campus...simple enough right?...NO
I can't get the same answer twice and it's sending me into a fucking tailspin right now. As if I don't have enough to worry about with being a "responsible, upstanding citizen" that I'm supposed to start being at the age I'm at; I have to deal with the stress of incompetent chimpanzees that the university lets handle admissions, residence life, financial services, etc..

Ugh..I am soo ready to be done with this

1 1/2 more years...that's it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world!!! Will definitely be reading this site more often than My Space ;-)

Bill said...

Welcome from me as well.

And to comment on your post....it doesn't get any better. Just wait until you have to deal with the county tax office, or the DMV!

Welcome to the grown-up world. All entrance tickets are non refundable and you cannot go back from wence you came.

I also peed in your cheerios!